• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

CANCELLED ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leyton Orient***

There appears to be a story doing the rounds this match is being rescheduled for the day before the United match.

Surely not, progression in Europa would then mean playing Thursday-Saturday-Sunday.

If true though, that is a joke

There appears to be a story doing the rounds this match is being rescheduled for the day before the United match.

Surely not, progression in Europa would then mean playing Thursday-Saturday-Sunday.

Just play twice on the Sunday, so they can have Saturday off.

It's us so it wouldn't surprise me
United/Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea would say fudge off and the EFL whoever would say sorry Sir

Any rearranged fixture, pushes the Chelsea game back to when they are playing CL games. It means that we will both probably end up fielding second 11s.

They really care about the wellbeing of the players, you know. Nothing to do with money or TV rights.

What sort of message does that macaron Travis give out by saying "if i had to do it again we wouldn't do the testing as there's no incentive". taco.
He’s attempting to accentuate his previous point that testing hasn’t been made mandatory at that level, so if you go out of the way to get it done (as morally you would want to) it seems draconian to then reward you for this by awarding the tie as a walk over against you!

I see his point - you want testing, so having a punishment as the outcome, is counter intuitive to driving good behaviour.

I'm surprised it's even allowed for a team to play another that isn't in the football bubble and getting tested regularly, surely that's asking for trouble. I mean but for us paying for testing most of our squad would be infected now.

Back