• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

He’s a good footballing CB but not a stopper
He is ake for the other side of the pitch
Don’t know why they don’t for Upmecano TBH

Apparently a bit of an open secret in Germany that Bayern have tapped him up and will get him next season. It's apparently why he signed that new deal with the cheap release clause - and it fits their mo, having done it with a load of players in the recent past (Nubel, Goretzka, Sule, Pavard).

Apparently a bit of an open secret in Germany that Bayern have tapped him up and will get him next season. It's apparently why he signed that new deal with the cheap release clause - and it fits their mo, having done it with a load of players in the recent past (Nubel, Goretzka, Sule, Pavard).
If you can get away with it then why not
But then that’s what they said Haivertz was gonna go and now he is being played out of position by a clueless manager

With the recent news around the Covid measures and the likelihood that there'll be no fans at games for months more, the finances of a lot of UK teams are going to be looking increasingly parlous. While Spurs have been able to secure that short-term loan of £175m to cover running costs because we were so well-structured and run.
The increased exposure for more clubs will, from a mercenary PoV, mean that there could be some transfer bargains and opportunities that simply weren't there a few weeks or months ago.

With the recent news around the Covid measures and the likelihood that there'll be no fans at games for months more, the finances of a lot of UK teams are going to be looking increasingly parlous. While Spurs have been able to secure that short-term loan of £175m to cover running costs because we were so well-structured and run.
The increased exposure for more clubs will, from a mercenary PoV, mean that there could be some transfer bargains and opportunities that simply weren't there a few weeks or months ago.

But we’re more exposed than most to no events. With millions per game or concert that we’re not making and high levels of debt, I’m not sure we’re able to pick up too many bargains unless we sell players first.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

But we’re more exposed than most to no events. With millions per game or concert that we’re not making and high levels of debt, I’m not sure we’re able to pick up too many bargains unless we sell players first.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Fairly credible rumours going around that we're still after a couple of signings that will cost a fair bit.

Could obviously be just speculation and false, but we did just spend quite a bit on a new left back and it seems unlikely that left back was considered the priority position.

Fairly credible rumours going around that we're still after a couple of signings that will cost a fair bit.

Could obviously be just speculation and false, but we did just spend quite a bit on a new left back and it seems unlikely that left back was considered the priority position.

Yeah I was thinking maybe we had some outgoing business lined up...

Who knows. DL could be spunking the 750m loan.

Back