• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT roosters Vs Magpies ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't think things could get worst after my OMT led to Covid and cancellation. What comes after this I have no idea but I assure you we are fudged. Shelvey hatrick.
Nah it will be a Wilson hattrick, just so we can have a few why didn’t levy the tight arse sign him melt down posts.
Voldemort will probably injure Kane.

I actually rate Voldermort. Underrated
He’s a decent player but a complete loose cannon. It probably shows how much ability he has that he’s made a career in spite of his mental limitations.
Edit:
Our resident google botherer is a fan!

Jonjo for me is the type of player, when on his game, that I would pay to watch. He's absolutely brilliant in that central position," Rose is quoted as saying by the Saudi Sportswashing Machine Chronicle.

"The way he dictates the game and his range of passing is the best in the Premier League. I played with him for England. I am so fortunate to play with him again now at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. For me, he is absolutely brilliant.

"When he is playing in that deep lying role and dictating play, there's nobody that touches him in this league for me. As I say he is just sheer class."

lIjM_y.gif

He’s a decent player but a complete loose cannon. It probably shows how much ability he has that he’s made a career in spite of his mental limitations.
Edit:
Our resident google botherer is a fan!

Jonjo for me is the type of player, when on his game, that I would pay to watch. He's absolutely brilliant in that central position," Rose is quoted as saying by the Saudi Sportswashing Machine Chronicle.

"The way he dictates the game and his range of passing is the best in the Premier League. I played with him for England. I am so fortunate to play with him again now at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. For me, he is absolutely brilliant.

"When he is playing in that deep lying role and dictating play, there's nobody that touches him in this league for me. As I say he is just sheer class."
Clearly Danny was having one of his mental health challenges when he came up with this pearl of wisdom. Jonjo can conjure up a pass, but the rate him higher than De Bruyne, David Silva, (Harry Kane??) and others is a bit barmy.

We struggle to beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home as it is. Now we've blown any chance of revenge for last season.

So let me get this right...I created a masterpiece of OMT...an OMT that saw Son score his first ever PL hat-trick, Kane with 4 assists and a goal, and a big win in a match that we haven’t won in a few years...and then what...

you fudge up that epic karma creator with this out of turn, lazy, brick? Wow

So let me get this right...I created a masterpiece of OMT...an OMT that saw Son score his first ever PL hat-trick, Kane with 4 assists and a goal, and a big win in a match that we haven’t won in a few years...and then what...

you fudge up that epic karma creator with this out of turn, lazy, brick? Wow

sleeping on watch were you?

This wouldn’t have happened had you been on the ball

sleeping on watch were you?

This wouldn’t have happened had you been on the ball

I left the OMT hall after the match finished, social isolation rules declaring that only two badgers, a crate of custard, and the resident OMT poster can be present at any time. I could hear the tooting and whistle of a clowns tricycle sounding off as I left, but little did I know that the clown was coming in to take up residence.

ITS ON ... we beat that team last night and now the roosters will put the magpies to death also

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Dier
Doherty, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, Reguilon
Lucas, Kane, Son

Hart, Davies, Gedson, Winks, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Lamela

Cant see us playing 3 at the back on Sunday given we only have 3 CBs and have 3 games in 5 days to get through

Think it'll be the same team as Ajax posted above, but with Tubby in for one of the CBs

Ndombele is not going to be starting this game.

Lloris

Doherty Sanchez Dier Reggie

Le Celso Sissoko Hojberg

Lucas Kane Son​

Back