• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Max Aarons

If you were aarons would come to us with Doherty here?
Yes. As I’m a lot younger, Spurs are playing 80 games this year, and are a massive step up.

More likely though I’m not coming because Aurier is also still at Tottenham, and Barcelona having had a loan bid refused now have the money and need a right back...

Another one we should have got when they went down and sent him back on loan. They are going to want £30m+ for him.

Would take far too big a piece of our budget for a decent (but not brilliant) player. Bogle is virtually the same (probably with a higher ceiling IMO) and would be 30 to 50% of the fee

Yeah I really don't get the fascination with Aarons, other than he's not Doherty or Aurier. There's much better out there and for much better value. Especially Bogle.

Yeah I really don't get the fascination with Aarons, other than he's not Doherty or Aurier. There's much better out there and for much better value. Especially Bogle.

I agree. I dont see the fuss about him. If we signed him, I could see us wanting to sign someone better in a couple years

Aarons is the sort of signing you make right now when you don’t have a DoF and decent scouting dept. He is the signing you make 3 years ago when you do have that in place.
I'd say he's the type of Kyle naughton you sign when you know you are also getting Kyle walker

Back