• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

The skill was insane. I loved it and it's the x factor he has. BUT... after that I would have loved to see him fit enough to continue his run and get to the box. Son's shot, from that angle, could have easily have been saved and put back into the box and if it had Ndombele wouldn't have been on hand to put it in. But the positives are good, and I'm really encouraged that we'll be seeing a lot of him over the next few weeks and months.
He did that against Lokomotiv and got us the winning goal, didn't he? Let's not be too harsh on the guy.

If we can get Ndombele to play at his full potential and having Le celso we are only a decent CDM away from being fudging ridiculous in midfield / attack

CDM
Ndombele Le Celso

Bale Kane Son​

Two completely different players, though. Moussa was great at retaining the ball and getting us out of tight spots in our half to transition the game to our offense, but advanced us at a painfully slow pace and the offense still had a lot of work to do to create a chance. Tanguy just loses his marker and makes the killer pass that's either an assist or the assist to the assist.

I do agree, Tanguy gets the ball moving a lot faster then Moussa who tended at times to go round in circles and dwelt on the ball.

And how about the fact he stayed on his feet instead of going down?

The last few games I've noticed he's stopped the moaning on the ground brick when he gets fouled (something he did in first season all the time, like Gomes)

Ride the tackles when you can, get on with it when you are taken off your feet ..

I actually think getting Ndombele to fulfill even half of his potential; this season will go a long way to Jose restoring some of the rep he lost when Salah, De Bruyne etc left Chelsea and became better later...here's hoping anyway..

The last few games I've noticed he's stopped the moaning on the ground brick when he gets fouled (something he did in first season all the time, like Gomes)

Ride the tackles when you can, get on with it when you are taken off your feet ..
He really didn't fancy it at times. Couldn't wait to get out of some games.

Hopefully that has been discussed, as Jose has touched on similar characteristics in public.....so a problem shared and all that...fingers crossed

you alwyas have to give any player from another league until mid way through their second season. Seen it time and time again. He is starting to get it.

So true and i am glad some fans can see it that way. He had a good game tonight.

Back