• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

CANCELLED ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leyton Orient***

They have 25 first-teamers listed on their website. So they should be able to scramble a team together with a couple subs I guess plus a bunch of academy kids also on the bench. I guess they'd prefer the £100k from the game at our place, with the chance of a hammering, rather than forfeiting

Farcical that it hasn't been announced yet

They have 25 first-teamers listed on their website. So they should be able to scramble a team together with a couple subs I guess plus a bunch of academy kids also on the bench. I guess they'd prefer the £100k from the game at our place, with the chance of a hammering, rather than forfeiting

Can only use players that have been tested - would the whole squad have been?

They got 18 cases.

If its going to be played, rather than a bye, it'll have to be the same week as a Europa League group game....and then same for the next round, and possibly one after that

Upside from that though is that CHelsea would likely have a European game the same week

I wonder which mail order company issued the medical degree to their doctor.

"- hmmm, there is a global pandemic raging the world now, and a large number of our players are sick with something. I wonder what that could be...."

Its suddenly dawned on the EFL that by not testing players the virus will spread in all the teams making their league games unplayable. The whole virus situation has been handled poorly due to financial and vote catching reasons, the government has allowed two of the most irresponsible groups to mix pretty freely, teenagers and pub users and are surprised by the increase in numbers of cases.

This won't be the last time this happens. I'm bracing for a crazy stop start season.

This will of course include us being forced to play a mix of U16s and U17s in a crucial game of the season with the entire first team, U21s, U20s, U19s and U18s quarantened. #coronagate

Back