• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jesse Lingard

People have issues with Dele’s social (media) profile (which I don’t think is actually that bad at all). Lingard is another level that I don’t think the club would want to associate with. Can all be handled contractually I suppose but it does just sound like one of those random rumours that get started. what was José like with Lingard at Utd? I can’t remember.

essentially man u want to sell players before they buy spurs are an easy target to start the non bidding .... unless west ham are your target audience

If Levy wants to undo all the goodwill he's generated with Bale and Reguilon, signing this joker is the way to do it. Especially if he sells Alli too. I'll march on the stadium with a pitchfork if it happens.

This makes absolutely no sense.

Contrary to a few on here I think Lingard is a good player. He has a decent amount of quality and he works hard as well. He is a good player in a position that we don't need any more players in however. Therefore I think it is merely paper talk.

If we were to sell Lamela however then I think Lindgard would be fine as a player to replace his spot in the squad with an English player and give ourselves more wriggle room for more overseas signings.

Contrary to a few on here I think Lingard is a good player. He has a decent amount of quality and he works hard as well. He is a good player in a position that we don't need any more players in however. Therefore I think it is merely paper talk.

If we were to sell Lamela however then I think Lindgard would be fine as a player to replace his spot in the squad with an English player and give ourselves more wriggle room for more overseas signings.
Lingard is a poor mans Dele and we can’t find a place for Dele so we certainly wouldn’t for him. Lamela offers more versatility and have been told he is cheap in wages. There are other foreign players who will be offloaded before Lamela is considered.....

If Jose honestly wants to bin Alli and then sign Lingard, he has truly lost the plot.

From rumours elsewhere, this has been started by his reps who want a move as they know he's done at United...i hope to GHod that this is the truth! In fact i'm sure it is..sort of...:eek:

Back