• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Is it still in 2 parts? I remember reading a while ago that it was being split into 2 films as the story was too big to squeeze into one. Looks good though.

Yes. Very sensible decision, imo. Such a complex story. And plenty of scope to create further sequels.

My daughter is involved in film biz, post-production work in Montreal. Says the whole industry there is abuzz about what they're seeing.

Jungle, starring Daniel Radcliffe on Netflix

One of the worst films I've seen in my entire life, what a stinker

Watched Zodiac on the iPlayer ...fairly long but a good watch

Half way thru Memento with Guy Pearce...trying to work out if I like it or whether it's annoying me (was a bit tired when I started watching it) well rated on Rotten.

Watched Zodiac on the iPlayer ...fairly long but a good watch

Half way thru Memento with Guy Pearce...trying to work out if I like it or whether it's annoying me (was a bit tired when I started watching it) well rated on Rotten.

Zodiac was very good, I think Mark Ruffalo is one of the most underrated actors out there TBH.

The only issue I had and its not of the film its knowing he does not get caught so there is no real natural ending

The new version of the sci-fi classic, Dune, directed by Denis Villeneuve (Blade Runner 2049) looks like it will be a smash hit. Hits theatre release in mid-December. Here's a preview hosted by Stephen Colbert, with cast commentary and the official trailer:

The Spice Must Flow.
Meh, looks like Star Wars with a bit of Tremors thrown in. Doesn't look as good as the version with Ginger Sting.

Why do they all fight with swords instead of modern weapons?

Back