• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

CANCELLED ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leyton Orient***

LutonSpurs

Eric Dear
Spurs v Leyton Orient in the third round of this season’s Carabao Cup at the Breyer Group Stadium, Brisbane Road, on Tuesday 22 September, kick-off 6pm.

COYS

Hart,
Aurier, Foyth, CB, Cirkin
Sissoko, White, Sess
Lamela, Alli, Clarke

I think we'll see similar:

----------------------------------Hart------------------------------------

----Aurier-----------Foyth--------------Toby-------------Sessegnon----

----------------------White-------------Sissoko------------------------

-----------Lamela-------------Dele-------------------------Clarke----

------------------------------Bergwijn----------------------------------

My biggest worry about this competition is that if we win tmrw and play Chelsea in the next round, we'll have to put out a similar line-up to the above (hopefully with a new CF too though) and risk a thumping. The other games that week are more important that the Chelsea one

Stronger than mine above? Its has 8 internationals in it!

Yep, think there will be a surprise in there somewhere (don't see Foyth and Sessegnon in back 4 as example, the striker role also has a likely surprise in it).

What I don't know is when Reguilon becomes available (Cup, Europa or not until week-end?)

Yep, think there will be a surprise in there somewhere (don't see Foyth and Sessegnon in back 4 as example, the striker role also has a likely surprise in it).

What I don't know is when Reguilon becomes available (Cup, Europa or not until week-end?)

I think we'll see Reguilon on Thursday, so to your first point, perhaps we see Davies play on Tues: Aurier-Foyth-Toby-Davies. 2 games in 3 days for him, though maybe you ask him to do an hour and then bring Cirkin on

Probably find their defence is less accommodating space wise than SCBC. We may see a few who are knowingly on the way out, hopefully they see it as a chance to prove their professionalism. Such a shame no crowd but hopefully we can pay tribute to Justin by not making hard work of this whatever the line up.

Agree. But to be honest, if there was one competition I wouldnt mind going out of with this ridiculous fixture pile up this would be it....

It's a difficult one. Rotate too much in the crap competitions we are happy to sacrifice, then don't have the quality to win the main prizes.

I guess it's no secret why the teams with the biggest squads and / or no Europe win the most trophies.

Would personally be disappointed to get knocked out.

Probably find their defence is less accommodating space wise than SCBC. We may see a few who are knowingly on the way out, hopefully they see it as a chance to prove their professionalism.

They sat pretty deep against our u23s in pre-season. They looked quite well organised.

Difficult to know who should play up-front if Kane + Son are rested.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them play Tues and the other on Thursday.

Back