• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

I found him likable but immature in the documentary. The bit where he hit KWP’s car at the airport and acted immaturely to cover his embarrassment, the pride at cooking baked beans in the microwave, the Haribo whilst playing PlayStation. He’s a kid and he acts like a kid. He is still young and had a tough upbringing by all accounts.

I feel a bit sorry for him because I think he meant it when he said that the lads in the squad are like family to him. I think he’s about to find out why football clubs at the top aren’t like family. You either produce or you’re out and he hasn’t really produced for some time.

He’s a good lad and has bags of potential. If he moves, I’d wish him only good things.

I found him likable but immature in the documentary. The bit where he hit KWP’s car at the airport and acted immaturely to cover his embarrassment, the pride at cooking baked beans in the microwave, the Haribo whilst playing PlayStation. He’s a kid and he acts like a kid. He is still young and had a tough upbringing by all accounts.

I feel a bit sorry for him because I think he meant it when he said that the lads in the squad are like family to him. I think he’s about to find out why football clubs at the top aren’t like family. You either produce or you’re out and he hasn’t really produced for some time.

He’s a good lad and has bags of potential. If he moves, I’d wish him only good things.
I think he need a father figure from somewhere and someone to just educate him about the game. When Jose is showing him how to defend better his eyes glaze over as if he didn’t get it. But he did recognise it personally

It really seems that Mourinho was eager to work with Dele.
But it's common sense to think that, even with enthusiasm, he'll only work with him for so long, only give him a certain number of chances, before he begins to treat him tougher if he's not seeing a response to instructions.
You and me probably don't know what those specific instructions in-game are, but I say it's a fair bet that we haven't recently seen him performing quite how he's been asked.

It really seems that Mourinho was eager to work with Dele.
But it's common sense to think that, even with enthusiasm, he'll only work with him for so long, only give him a certain number of chances, before he begins to treat him tougher if he's not seeing a response to instructions.
You and me probably don't know what those specific instructions in-game are, but I say it's a fair bet that we haven't recently seen him performing quite how he's been asked.
Or he Mourinho is playing Dele too deep?

mourinho is good at talking up/down issues and players in the press. sure sometimes it backfires but we only see one part of the whole conversation.
as of now, i believe that everything is up in the air and he will say anything to assemble a squad he can work worth with.

Back