• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wout Weghorst

Sounds like just what we need. Dutch international 6'6 CF who both scores and assists. Can play with or instead of Kane. Aggressive with strong work ethic and good in the air. Would offer us another dimension.

I really like what I see of him. My only reservation is that, if Kane ends up leaving (Please Lord no) would Weghorst be an able replacement? One that we could rely on for the next few seasons?
Maybe Parrott will kick on with Millwall and return ready to step up alongside Wout. Or should we look for someone younger?

I really like what I see of him. My only reservation is that, if Kane ends up leaving (Please Lord no) would Weghorst be an able replacement? One that we could rely on for the next few seasons?
Maybe Parrott will kick on with Millwall and return ready to step up alongside Wout. Or should we look for someone younger?

Bale's arrival significantly reduces the chances of Kane leaving in my view

Back