• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v SCBC***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen.

This guy is a complete idiot.

I should be massively enjoying this trouncing.

But I'm just bewildered by the "referee" decisions. AWFUL. David Coutt or something? Terrible. Is he new?

Now that was a game of two halves. Not sure what to make of it.
I'd like to see Kane play behind Son more often, though, rather than leading the line.

This is one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen.

This guy is a complete idiot.

I should be massively enjoying this trouncing.

But I'm just bewildered by the "referee" decisions. AWFUL. David Coutt or something? Terrible. Is he new?

Other than the booking of Ndombele I think he was fine.

That's just against the rules - ref is absolutely wrong, and doesn't know the rules he's supposed to enforce.

Mourinho needs to point that out - ludicrous decision.
I thought Doherty's hand was in an "unnatural" position. Shouldnt have been on the Southampton player's shoulder.

Good result. Performance wasn’t great first half but proper ruthless second half. Centre back is a worry. I’m pinning my hopes on Tanganga.

Hope Ndombele was pre planned because he was one of our better players. Southamptons tactics were nuts but they looked good first half and Jose shored us up and found a way to exploit them.

Kane, Lamela, Sonny and GLC were a joy to watch second half.

@milo I think I have to say Son, with mentions of Kane, Ndombele and Lo Celso.

Dier the exact opposite of man of the match.

Any team finishing below Southampton this season will have to be truly awful

I think that they're a decent team with a good manager. They fell apart in the second half today but they'll do ok this season.

Back