• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v SCBC***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are trying to play too quickly, i like the idea but it does me we keep giving them quick turnovers.

The defence is not great but being constantly under unnecessary pressure doesn’t help.

i’d take Harry Redknapp right now.

Stevie and Sissoko on at half time for Moura and Winks please. Not sure some of them even deserve this last ten minutes of the half tbh

We are letting them play and not really contesting the ball when they have possession until they get into the final third. By the time we get to score on the counter other teams will have sewn up the game. We have got the players in the squad it is just the tactics/set-up that are poor.

Starting with six defensive minded players means we end up camped in our own half for most of the match.

I don’t know where this “Kane needs a rest” comes from all the time. The guy just jogs around and does fudge all.

Can’t see Mourinho lasting long.

Back