• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v SCBC***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EiWZcWOXkAEMaQ6

Someone better than him will play instead and we can play a formation that better suits our strenghts. Alli is about to become the next Lingard and that's down to him to change.

Sadly it just sounds like Jose up to his old ways. Don't see the upside in ostracising a good loyal player.

Sadly it just sounds like Jose up to his old ways. Don't see the upside in ostracising a good loyal player.

There's only room for so many in the team and on the bench and quite frankly he doesn't deserve a place ahead of any of the others at the moment.

Pleased to see Ndombele from the start.

No Alli is interesting. Don’t know what to make of it. Looks like he’s off.

What exactly has Toby done wrong? Sanchez and Dier haven’t done anything to warrant starting ahead of him. Not a top 4 CB pairing

Alli is leaving... hate it
Who says he is leaving? It’s up to him to prove himself now. NDombele has been left out plenty of times - he’s buckled up, worked hard and guess what? He’s starting today. Dele needs to work and focus, it’s down to him.

Personally I don’t see where he fits in, and isn’t in our best starting team anymore....

Again, narrative.

Jose bigged him up endlessly and made him the main man when he came in, Alli's form picked up momentarily and since then?

On what basis should he be starting right now. As far as I can tell this is the first time in his career with us he's being challenged to go up a level.

Up to him what he does surely.

When Jose does its cause he's lining up spacegoats, anyone else it's great management. For all we know he's resting him for later games, I remember Fergie just playing Park in the biggest games.

Back