• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jesse Lingard

Not even on a free! If we are questioning where Alli fits in our side why would we pay for a poundshop version of him who’s been off form for over a year?

Pretty much what my reaction was as soon as I saw the article too. I think it’s been set as a United story. So that when we say we have signed Bale and Reguilon, United fans can laugh at the Lingard link. Truth is, we’re all laughing, what a lazy day in the manipulating offices.

Doesn’t even deserve a thread, it’s in the Daily Star and is quite blatantly not true.
West Ham is about his level, and I’m not sure whether I’m being unkind to Lingard or West Ham in saying that.....

Wasted career? Hasn’t he won a couple of trophies, played for England and on about 70k a week.

Seeing that Jose has been on TV today saying that we have too many attacking players I can't see this being true at all.

Back