• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

This. With respect to Dele Alli (who I imagine started this discussion) he's nowhere near the level of a Gasgoine or Hoddle. Kane and Son are a more likely comparison.

Kane and Son was who I had in mind when I said he had built a set up to get the best out of his best players

For what it's worth, he'd play them at #10 in a 4-4-2 when defending, similar to how he used Lo Celso last weekend and they'd boss it.

I dont know if he actually even watches us. That is a serious remark because nothing he says backs up what I see with my own eyes.

It's like the game last season where he spent pre-game criticising the team selection because Lo Celso couldn't pass. Lo Celso bossed the match and made a number of key passes. Post match Sherwood was banging on about how he had always rated Lo Celso and his passing game. He's an idiot.

Even someone as limited in the role of pundit as Tony Adams had the brains to simply let Tiny Tim prattle away during the NLD and let him embarrass himself with drivel and nonsense. Never a fan of Adams, but I actually admired his tact and common sense in not engaging TT as he was frothing away.

He's been bitter at Spurs - "thoiy've won nuffink" - ever since he got sacked as manager and they would let him keep his club-branded gilet(s).

Back