• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

and we're off. Headed by BBC Sport and rival fans joining in.

'How can Spurs be allowed to do this deal when the club put staff on lockdown and took out a £175m loan off the Bank of England?'
'It's disgusting and immoral'

Of course, we are the only football club to do this in the history of the game. shame on us

'How can Spurs be allowed to do this deal when the club put staff on lockdown and took out a £175m loan off the Bank of England?'

Of course, we are the only football club to do this in the history of the game. shame on us

the good news is that ocean water is drinkable, all of the salt is now on Twitter

This guy thinks we were wrong to go into lockdown? So we should have ignored government advice and just continued coming into training...

And why can’t we do a loan from a bank??

It's just a shame only a handful of people will be at WHL to witness his 2nd debut.

Could you imagine what the atmosphere would have been like with 63k in attendance when he walked out

I'd love to be in the stadium for that - best player I've seen for us. He really was ridiculous in his final season - can't wait to see him get started and sounds like he's hungry for more trophies.

I'd love to be in the stadium for that - best player I've seen for us. He really was ridiculous in his final season - can't wait to see him get started and sounds like he's hungry for more trophies.

The YouTube video showing his 31 goals that season is just amazing, the quality of some of those was just outstanding, I still struggle to nail the best 3 in any order

Back