• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Yellow away shirt ordered with Bale 9.
Elite vaporknit of course because my 53 year old nipples deserve it.
Ready for a night of custard, high heels, stockings and whisky...

Some bird currently in a Wetherspoons could get lucky tonight too...from what I am guessing ;)

I think Bale likes to be comfortable with his surroundings and feel an integral part of something, like when he's with Wales. With the familiarity of Tottenham he has his best chance of being that with us.

is anyone a little concerned that he's been doing completely f@ck all and now we need his A game, don't know many people who can just turn it on like a switch.

Younger than Aubameyang, Aquero and Lewandowski for all the idiots who will message you about "over the hill"

And less miles in the legs ..

is anyone a little concerned that he's been doing completely f@ck all and now we need his A game, don't know many people who can just turn it on like a switch.
We should be able to ease him back in as we have a couple of options for that part of the pitch.

Yeh he has to be a concern, he has to hit his straps and justify the wages and be a positive on the team. I have a worry about that but lets see. I dont think we lose anything and its an exciting signing on that

Back