• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

I've got a mate who's bit of a Real Madrid fan saying Bale's injuries have often come on the back of international duty, and it's never been quite clear whether he's actually been out injured, or whether it's been a case of Real saying he's injured when he's really not.

Injury prone or not, he's a world class player, and on his best form he's probably just below peak Messi/Ronaldo. It would be madness not to take him back. I think it's absolutely brilliant, most excited I've been as a Spurs fan since the CL final. :)

I'm just talking about the delay in announcing and ’maybe’ why?

I'm just talking about the delay in announcing and ’maybe’ why?

I reckon the club is going to blast out a massive amount of Bale propaganda, and are just preparing the material, they want to have that ready before the announcement. They usually have a bunch of movies and showcases with new signings, but this is Bale, there's going to be an onslaught of features and videos and toss offs! :)

I reckon the club is going to blast out a massive amount of Bale propaganda, and are just preparing the material, they want to have that ready before the announcement. They usually have a bunch of movies and showcases with new signings, but this is Bale, there's going to be an onslaught of features and videos and toss offs! :)
And a whole series on amazon presented and narrated by Jose. Who will also write the theme tune, sing the theme tune.

I've been looking into Spurs Community a bit and the sheer meltdown from some of them over Spurs not announcing the transfer when they want is just cringingly entitled and embarrassing. Hard to believe that grown people seem to rely on a tweet or website notification for so much of their happiness.

Back