• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Klopp having a pop at how Chelsea and City spend money and saying they are not a team that can throw money around and then 2 days later spends £60m.

I dont know but I think being reigning champions and paying you whatever you want might give them an edge in signing players.

Tbh it wasn't really meant to be about the quality of their signings, more an observation of how quick that deal seem to get done and dusted

I dont mind that deal. I think Liverpool could have done far more with that kind of money in today's market, whilst anything which weakens Wolves is helpful. My only concern is that Wolves have spent money well recently and they might be able to get two decent players for that cash

I dont mind that deal. I think Liverpool could have done far more with that kind of money in today's market, whilst anything which weakens Wolves is helpful. My only concern is that Wolves have spent money well recently and they might be able to get two decent players for that cash

Wolves are getting a youth player from Liverpool valued at 9m and Liverpool will only pay a first installment of around 5m for each of their two latest signings. They'll have very little cash to play with until their early Klopp signings are paid off (and the pandemic is over). They did a Leeds (ie. spent more than they should have), but got lucky and won stuff.

Wolves were being linked with Carlos Vinícius earlier in the summer. He's a Mendes player, so it looks very possible

Back