• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Thiago off to Liverpool then :(. What a player he is and a massive upgrade on what they have already got in that position.

They are going to go for it for the next 3 - 4 years as they will need to rebuild again what with most of their best players all being 28/29 years old.

I've always thought they have an amazing first 11 but not much behind that - I mean if any of their front 3 are out then it's Origi or Shaquiri who comes in. There's not much back up at full back either.

Obviously played well but I always feel the teams that win the trophies are usually the ones who suffer the fewest injuries to their first 11.

I've always thought they have an amazing first 11 but not much behind that - I mean if any of their front 3 are out then it's Origi or Shaquiri who comes in. There's not much back up at full back either.

Obviously played well but I always feel the teams that win the trophies are usually the ones who suffer the fewest injuries to their first 11.
Alison, Robertson, VVD, TAA, Salah, Firmino and Mane never seem to miss a game, that’s a nice base to get consistency from.

Think we have 5 more games before the window closes, so perhaps Jose will want to shift players but will maybe just hold on to them until nearer October 5th.

Maybe, though we have a big squad. Bigger issue will be finding teams to take our rejects at a price which Levy wants and the other club being able to match the wages which ours are on

Bleep, that's a damn good buy for them imo.
Klopp seems to be adding more creativity..will be interesting to see if they go back to the days when Coutinho was there (when imo they were more creative through the middle but also more defensively fragile)

Bleep, that's a damn good buy for them imo.
Klopp seems to be adding more creativity..will be interesting to see if they go back to the days when Coutinho was there (when imo they were more creative through the middle but also more defensively fragile)
He is replacing Shaquiri and llama a I think
They won’t give him many games unless the tumbling three get injured. Great player though

He is replacing Shaquiri and llama a I think
They won’t give him many games unless the tumbling three get injured. Great player though

With Thiago there as well, i think he'll get plenty. I think Klopp will be aware of a Dortmund-like burnout and will rest the front three more this season, especially Firmino imo

With Thiago there as well, i think he'll get plenty. I think Klopp will be aware of a Dortmund-like burnout and will rest the front three more this season, especially Firmino imo
If they play him in the Firmino role he won’t work IMO
He is salad cover and plays quite similar
They still have dingdongpic who can play the Firmino job though
No mane cover though unless jota covers both which he can of course

If they play him in the Firmino role he won’t work IMO
He is salad cover and plays quite similar
They still have dingdongpic who can play the Firmino job though
No mane cover though unless jota covers both which he can of course

I actually think they'll switch between 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 when rotating. That'll get the best out of their new signings and make them more unpredictable, sadly...

Who is it you are referring to as being able to do Firmino's job btw?

I actually think they'll switch between 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 when rotating. That'll get the best out of their new signings and make them more unpredictable, sadly...

Who is it you are referring to as being able to do Firmino's job btw?
dingdongpic Origi
As in he is a CF and Firmino is the nearest they have to that

and yeah they can do with Thiago. Proper player
But he also has an injury history that gets forgotten

Back