• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

See all the people still hanging outside the training doubt they’ll see Bale and the new left back again today. They’ll probably get a room in the lodge.

I'd be surprised if the deal for Bale hinged on who the manager is tbh

Will be about the money more than anything

Edit- weren't the early reports about Levy enquiring himself when negotiating the Rebullion deal?

Levy has been enquiring about Bale for the last couple of years.

My wife is watching BBC news and sees the report on Bale and turns to me and says “did you know Bale has gone back to Spurs”

Ahhhh bless her

Hahaha.

I told my missus yesterday, and she looked genuinely happy about it. She remembers him from the days when we were getting together (back in 2010), when she used to accompany me to the pub to watch Spurs (as soon as we were a couple she stopped going, haha). :p

I’d guess that the Bale factor had some degree of influence in Reguilón signing, but I wonder if it has an effect on the other supposed targets like Weghorst or Dias?

We all thought we’d lost him,
But Jose brought him back,
Our welsh wing wizard,
With Harry in attack,
The Spanish didn’t love him,
But he will never Fail,
Was born to play for Tottenham,
And his name is Gareth Bale !!!
Ole ole ole ole

We all thought we’d lost him,
But Jose bought him back,
Our welsh wing wizard,