• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

When is the team expected back at the training ground.

I’m guessing they flew back yesterday and slept at the lodge, so should all be there to greet him!

Just lloris, Lamela came the summer Bale left. Obviously Harry would have been around and made one appearance in the league in Bales last season.

Would have been in and around the squad for a while before that though tbf

I’ll take it to another perspective,being Welsh myself,whose seen Bale play at all home games and some away too,he loves playing for his country,as he says it’s like playing with all his best mates when he comes home. The hunger is still there definitely 400%.The flag he was seen dancing with ,Wales,golf,Madrid blah blah,was joke to him that he got but not those miserable Madrid fans who got annoyed like a bunch of Karen’s..
I think this virus put a spoke in his plans,with the postponement of the Euro’s,he would have played,his part big style,Wales were suppose to play Italy in Rome,if had turned it on against them,he would have numerous Italian clubs after him,he would have left Madrid afterwards and gone to Italy on loan or if not the USA maybe,to Beckham’s mob.
Bale ambition is to play in the World Cup too,so with Qatar in 2022,he be around for a couple years still, but he knows he needs to play,he won’t sit around at Madrid and put his Wales place in jeopardy,there are Nations games coming up in September and October,England friendly too,he’ll want to play in those,then there’s the Euros next year with World Cup qualifying games thrown in too.
This man can turn games in a second,when was the last player we had like that.....oh yeah Bale a few years back,yeah it won’t be every week but he’s top top top class as Harry would say(sorry for swearing there oops!!)If a deal can be done,if we pay even half his wages,that’s only £10 million for a season,peanuts really.

I wished I'd gone with my conviction(13/08) and put £100 on him coming back lol.....love him.

And now I have to drive for 2 hours so a kid with a cold can have a test before the school allows him back. toss

Back