• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

fudging hell, if you has told the 16 year old me back in 1990, who sat glued to a dodgy AM-radio during matches, and watched ceefax (txt-tv in Norway) for transfer updates that 30 years from then I’d be watching a dodgy streamed match one day, and next watch a flight tracker of an airplane that _may_ have a player or two for us onboard...

ahem..

fudging hell, if you has told the 16 year old me back in 1990, who sat glued to a dodgy AM-radio during matches, and watched ceefax (txt-tv in Norway) for transfer updates that 30 years from then I’d be watching a dodgy streamed match one day, and next watch a flight tracker of an airplane that _may_ have a player or two for us onboard...

ahem..

Haha up to my bollox in work and have been checking it every few mins this morning. Absolutely fudging mental stuff. I'm in my 40s for fudge sake. If my kids told me they were doing this, I'd kick them in the hole and tell them to cop on.

Anyway, time to go. Haven't checked it in 5 mins...

Dear lord, you really are thirsty for it arent you:D....
tMR8KKUH.jpg

Gotta say congrats to the thread starter. @Mulletperm your place in GG Hall of Fame is secured. True legend.

You started this thread...no you started this MOVEMENT over 3 years ago and it’s persevered. Reality was forced to accept the inevitable and make it happen.

Your initial post referenced a falling out with Zidane. Zidane had left but came back to fulfil your hypothesis.

Bale’s coming home.

LMAO - cheers fella. Only took 3 years!

Back