• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham V Lokomotiv Plovdiv***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone any idea what the guy got the 2nd yellow for that then got sent off? Is it because he didn’t leave the pitch at the closest point?
It kind of looked like that. He was about to be subbed, ref ran after him, pointing to the other side, and showed him a yellow and then the red.

It kind of looked like that. He was about to be subbed, ref ran after him, pointing to the other side, and showed him a yellow and then the red.

I read on one feed that he deliberately scuffed up the penalty spot and so was given a second yellow. The handball offence is a straight red so had to be that way around.

From the club email:

Premier Sports have acquired the rights to broadcast all Europa League qualifying matches involving Spurs this season, subject to our progression in the tournament.

Embarrassing win, that's pretty rare.

Suppose some credit is due to mentality or whatever, but when we need a pen and two reds to turn it around there's not much to be excited about.

A lot of our players seriously lacking match fitness, hopefully this will help. Gio looked okay least. Some minutes into Ndombele. Need to up our game rather quickly though. From what I could watch of the game we look seriously short on ideas on the ball.

A lot of our players seriously lacking match fitness, hopefully this will help. Gio looked okay least. Some minutes into Ndombele. Need to up our game rather quickly though. From what I could watch of the game we look seriously short on ideas on the ball.
I'm hoping a big switch up in personel will do it? If it doesn't I'll be looking at the coaching.

Thought we looked ok. Lots of half chances and the non-penalty in the first half.

Lo Celso looks a player. Great for Ndombele and some minutes for the squad Andy new boys, although Hojbjerg looks nervy and unsure. V early days for him but he’s shown almost nothing so far, unlike Doherty who looks settled and confident already.

Embarrassing win, that's pretty rare.

Suppose some credit is due to meteorology or whatever, but when we need a pen and two reds to turn it around there's not much to be excited about.

There's very little to take from that. Like you say, maybe Ndombele and GLC. It's one of those that you take the win, get out of town and just move on.

Back