• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham V Lokomotiv Plovdiv***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought we looked good that half, lots more good movement, lots more forward passing, they were absolutely gassed after 20 minutes.
Much better than against Everton.
Davies pushing up the wing, Dier going across to cover the left side, Hojbjerg dropping in between the centre backs.
We dared to do and played some good stuff against a packed defence, not bad at all.

I thought we looked good that half, lots more good movement, lots more forward passing, they were absolutely gassed after 20 minutes.
Davies pushing up the wing, Dier going across to cover the left side, Hojbjerg dropping in between the centre backs.
We dared to do and played some good stuff against a packed defence, not bad at all.

I agree.

Everyone on here is a whinging nun's clit

Agreed. We’ve been good even if they’re poor (and so it’s hard to compare this to the game against Everton). They’re offering some resistance which you’d expect but we’ll score 2 or 3 in the second half.

Anyone with IPTV it's on Diema Sport 2 in Bulgaria.
No signal drop.
They nearly scored twice before half time.
Ben Davies messed up a near post header from a Son cross to score for us.

Anyone with IPTV it's on Diema Sport 2 in Bulgaria.
No signal drop.
They nearly scored twice before half time.
Ben Davies messed up a near post header from a Son cross to score for us.
ben davies back passed to richarlison in the everton game too. he;s finished as far as i am concern. don't know what poch saw in him, so glad that jose has pused for reguillon

Back