• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football and money

Win the league by 18 points and you still have clam fans moaning about a lack of signings.

Winning trophies doesn't appease fans, they'll just find something else to moan about instead.

I agree with what Ben Davies said in the documentary and it applies to Liverpool, sometimes its just an unnatural expectation to expect a signing when a club is as good without it. Liverpool are not going to regress because of it, there is a strong argument to say they will be better of without the signings.

I agree with what Ben Davies said in the documentary and it applies to Liverpool, sometimes its just an unnatural expectation to expect a signing when a club is as good without it. Liverpool are not going to regress because of it, there is a strong argument to say they will be better of without the signings.

Dunno, I think they could do with a centre back and midfielder. Klopp's pressing style will knacker players over time. It happened to Poch here, it happened to Klopp at Dortmund. They won't hit 90+ points this season in my opinion.

Dunno, I think they could do with a centre back and midfielder. Klopp's pressing style will knacker players over time. It happened to Poch here, it happened to Klopp at Dortmund. They won't hit 90+ points this season in my opinion.

Ox was out for a long time though, Keita will be a better player for having last season, their defense is class. Best in the league, I think they have a great balance.

Ox was out for a long time though, Keita will be a better player for having last season, their defense is class. Best in the league, I think they have a great balance.

Their defence may be the best in the league but that's only because City's is poor and Chelsea's isn't much better and they're the main challengers. Van Dijk gets injured and they're in trouble. TAA is suspect defensively and if either he or Robertson gets injured, they suffer at both ends of the pitch.

Their defence may be the best in the league but that's only because City's is poor and Chelsea's isn't much better and they're the main challengers. Van Dijk gets injured and they're in trouble. TAA is suspect defensively and if either he or Robertson gets injured, they suffer at both ends of the pitch.

Based on the Leeds game, I take my opening admission here back with both hands.

Income-loss.png

TBH as much as I love the game I dont have much sympathy for it finding things tough.

They have removed themselves from reality in how they choose to run their clubs and the fact players who they pay the most are refusing to take cuts. Thats the house they built.

I have more sympathy for the man on the street losing his job and potentially his house than the losses made by football clubs in what is ultimately a sport.

Back