• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

He must be silly loaded, that list of players someone linked to is pretty impressive and that's just in football. The money top agents like him, Mendes, Raiola etc make is a joke - probably richer than the players. Didn't Railo get 50m or something insane for the Pogba transfer.
He is one of the top 5 globally including all sports
He has NFL players on his rosta too
I did check to see if he has Alex Morgan on his books in case her signing was what stirred the convo, but she is with Wassermann and she signed because of an ex spurs coach she works with

You all know that Bale will be sat at the training ground when:

a) Abramovic calls his agent and offers more money to all
b) Levy tells Real Madrid that he wants to cut the deal a different way
c) The doctor finds a dodgy joint and nixes the deal

Just watched the Bale pl goals' compilation on Sky Sports. Man, his last season with us. Easy to forget how blazingly phenomenal he was. And in a comparatively average side (such a shame that we weren't able to keep him around for the Poch era - oh what could have been).

If we get even half of that player, he'd still be comfortably better than the majority in the league.

£250k a week. No fee but a potential £20m fee based on performances.

Compare to other players in the league on similar or more money.
Martial - £250k
Ozil - £268k
Pogba - £290k
Sterling - £300k
DeBruyne - £320k
DeGea - £375k
Aubameyng - £375k

There's not too many of them you'd take for the season instead of Bale.

I didn't think sportsmen had to quarantine?
I read he did
I looked it up (yeah I’m sad) and it looks Carte Blanche but that seems ridiculous when you look at testing they do
I thought it would apply for Everton’s signings last week but turned out Allan and James came via Portugal which was ok at the time and had been in the UK waiting for the move
I’ll hold my hands up and say I haven’t a clue TBH.,, maybe I should run for prime m8 stew now I don’t know what I’m talking about ;);):(:(

Sorry not to have read every post, but, in terms of socially marketing this club, ponder for a moment The Steve Nash Factor.

NBA legend, now head coach of Brooklyn Nets, and massively well known Spurs fan.

Most of you won't give a rat's ass, but nice to see a top sports figure give Spurs some love.

Sorry not to have read every post, but, in terms of socially marketing this club, ponder for a moment The Steve Nash Factor.

NBA legend, now head coach of Brooklyn Nets, and massively well known Spurs fan.

Most of you won't give a rat's ass, but nice to see a top sports figure give Spurs some love.

Who what and where is the brooklyn nets, what sport is this.

Who what and where is a steve nash?

Back