• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

I knew that Levy reminded me of someone

tumblr_pd05s88Q0a1rgmfmpo1_400.gifv

Cue meeting at Burger King .... classic

Apart from Bale as a quality player what is good about this. Assuming a front 3 of Son, Kane, Bale that then leaves Lucas and Bergwijn on the bench. We start to look like we have players on bench who can also make a difference.

Apart from Bale as a quality player what is good about this. Assuming a front 3 of Son, Kane, Bale that then leaves Lucas and Bergwijn on the bench. We start to look like we have players on bench who can also make a difference.
Good thing is the opposition defence won’t know which one to concentrate on and will inevitably leave space for the other. Son is gunna have a great time i think.

Good thing is the opposition defence won’t know which one to concentrate on and will inevitably leave space for the other. Son is gunna have a great time i think.
Can also imagine Kane, Son and Bale having several arguments on the pitch for shooting rather than passing to each other:D....

"There's a long way to go on some issues, but without doubt Gareth is closer to leaving Madrid than at any time in last seven years," Bale's agent, Jonathan Barnett, told Sky Sports News.

"The deal is complicated, but there's reason to believe a deal is close and things could move very quickly if discussions continue to go well."

"There's a long way to go on some issues, but without doubt Gareth is closer to leaving Madrid than at any time in last seven years," Bale's agent, Jonathan Barnett, told Sky Sports News.

"The deal is complicated, but there's reason to believe a deal is close and things could move very quickly if discussions continue to go well."

Just a thought, presumably agents get a brown envelope for supplying such quotes to news outlets?

Back