• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

I think Levy's been wanting Bale back for a while but it's only now that the impetus and the finances are just about aligning.
He should have singed him last season. Would have been perfect for the Amazon doc. What's the point for this season if we can't hear Jose talking about Bale to Levy and Levy agreeing with what Jose said, then we see Gareth's return, with the slo-mo footage of him as a youngster, then see him eat some food, kick a ball about (maybe in purple, maybe in grey), then see him pick up an injury in training and we can hear form Jose a bit more.

He should have singed him last season. Would have been perfect for the Amazon doc. What's the point for this season if we can't hear Jose talking about Bale to Levy and Levy agreeing with what Jose said, then we see Gareth's return, with the slo-mo footage of him as a youngster, then see him eat some food, kick a ball about (maybe in purple, maybe in grey), then see him pick up an injury in training and we can hear form Jose a bit more.
True.

I'll settle for seeing him pinging a 35 yard winner into the top corner against the Goons though

I read once that Tottenham fans suffer from the highest amount of stress related deaths of football supporters.

I can fully believe it, nothing gives me the lows followed by potential highs only to be further lows like this club does.

Sometimes I think I don't even like football or Tottenham, but you can't choose who you fall in love with and I love the club.

Onward with more crushing lows.

Rivaldo and Schevchenko were the two which burned me the most.

I thought I had finally managed to keep a healthy distance from ridiculous transfer rumours and gossip, but then this brick happens. Getting ready for another round of inevitable disappointment. Sight.

Whilst we're more desperate for creativity up front and a like for like replacement for Eriksen, Bale will bring someone who can beat a man and can deliver better crosses than anyone we currently have. He'll also attract defenders to him which will free up space for others. Plus he'll help keep Kane at teh club, will be great for marketing/brand etc - I was more luke warm about it a couple weeks ago however I think its a no-brainer now if there's no fee

Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, youuu were born to play for Spurs, you were born to play for Spurs...

Just imagine 60, 000 singing that after he's just scored the winner against chelscum...

So my heart is a 100 per cent yes and my head probably about 80 taking into account the obvious concerns about his age and injury record...

I am now 60, hard to believe, and first went to spurs in 1967... In that time I would still say Hoddle was our most I M P O R T A N T player as without him we woukdnt have had the early 1980s success.. His skill was supreme and he is my favourite ever Spurs player...

Bale, however, is the greatest player I have ever seen who has worn a Tottenham shirt.

Due to all this covid stuff, and a couple of other matters, i have been fairly grumpy recently but the latest news about Gareth has really perked me up and I so much hope that it happens... Reguilon and the Italian striker from Torino ( I've forgotten his name but it starts with a B) would make it an excellent transfer window...

COYS.

Last edited:
I did write Hoddle was our most I M P O R T A N T player... Don't know where the storm trooper mutiny bit came from! Managed to overwrite the autocorrect now hence the capital letters....

Im all in on the hype train! The few days of absolute bliss that we are getting Bale back home, before it falls through. Totally worth it!

Assuming we sign him on loan for the year, I'm guess we'll them try to sign him permanently for say £5m - £10m next summer, or have that option pre-agreed now. His contract runs til summer 2022

Back