• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

Because the boy is insanely talented and has just lost his way. A spell at Madrid could do him some good and make him grow up a bit. If he comes back here after, I'd be delighted. Could be a great deal.

Still it's not like Madrid to make such signings is it? They buy players who are impressing currently, not in need of a refinding themselves

(Agree he's a great player/potential - I'd sooner him stay than the manager tbf)

Just what Alli needs I reckon, he'll get to understand what real pressure is and we'll be able to find out what sort of career he's really gonna have.

BaggyOblongAmericancrocodile-size_restricted.gif

I don’t like how this has all just randomly gaining momentum. I have a really bad feeling about both deals as they are getting ridiculously hyped up at the moment.

Could you imagine the come down if this was all gonad*s? Everyone getting hyped up after being so down about the Everton game just to be disappointed again.

Just what Alli needs I reckon, he'll get to understand what real pressure is and we'll be able to find out what sort of career he's really gonna have.

You could view this as a chance for us to bring in a winner and send one of our raw talents out on loan to become a winner. We'd be using Madrid to turn our weak minded talented players into serial winners.

On the other hand, Kane and Son may look at Alli going to Madrid and wonder if they could have a piece of that action.

I'm gonna look at this glass as half full...this evening's rumours have lifted my mood after Sunday's brick.

You could view this as a chance for us to bring in a winner and send one of our raw talents out on loan to become a winner. We'd be using Madrid to turn our weak minded talented players into serial winners.

On the other hand, Kane and Son may look at Alli going to Madrid and wonder if they could have a piece of that action.

I'm gonna look at this glass as half full...this evening's rumours have lifted my mood after Sunday's brick.

Maybe we arrange for our top stars to go out on loan for a season to get some medals so they don’t feel they have to leave in future to stop their career from being a waste of time? Makes perfect sense.

Back