• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well...their midfield really did gel and play well. Watch Doucoure fall apart in a couple of Everton's next few games

No chances since we conceded and really other than bringing Ndombele on no ideas about how to attack. It's like the worst of the Poch era where we relied solely on Eriksen to set everything up except now we dont even have Eriksen.

Jose is gonna have to truly buck up his ideas because today's lineup was dewy uninspiring and I can't say that I found the performance and result surprising, it's what the players we had on the pitch would be expected to produce.

I dont think poch would have played Ndombele much either.

Just feel we are trying to maintain a top 4 place and think we will fall into this trap when a wholesale refresh was what was needed. Poch not loaning our best youth players was a mistake as well.

Not easy to sell our average players. Poch and Levy should have loaned out or sold players cheaper, in hindsight. But what Poch brings is an ability to develop players. He'd get Ndombele playing well. And we need his ability in midfield.

What gave me a glimmer of hope at the tail end of last season was that it looked like several of our players was getting back to their best, like kane, son, dier, and winks. But that is gone again. It looks like it did before the break. Slow and disjointed

I glance up at the game every now and then and it’s still awful.

Playing a game of poker on my ipad. Looking forward to the psg game tonight.

Spurs till i die but just dont love the team anymore.

Sissoko is a nice guy but awful footballer. Dier toby dele and kane have all gone stale. Son is the asian defoe very streaky.

Worst thing for me is i dont think the is a plan at the club. Displayed by the fact that we bid last minute for Watkins(confirmed by the player himself) we then run around desperately looking for another striker.

Levy only has one rule, champs league. He needs to put in a proper plan. A couple of seasons not competing is not the worst thing. But i dont see how he is going to get us back there. We cant outspend 5 other teams so we need to plan and use intelligence.

Back