• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not one tackle no pressing no intensity just like a training game from Spurs. everton just passing the ball around...

2 managers with 2 different styles yet the team still play the same way. Something tells me that the management is not the problem.

This is embarrassing and it doesn’t help how biased Skysports pundits are towards Everton.

Doc is a bit slow isn't he, watching him trying to get back is painful.

Desperately need a passing midfielder, we'd look like a completely different team with one.

2 managers with 2 different styles yet the team still play the same way. Something tells me that the management is not the problem.

This is embarrassing and it doesn’t help how biased Skysports pundits are towards Everton.

If only someone could have seen that was the issue a couple of years ago...

T

they look like a team with a plan. We look like a bunch if strangers with a hangover who went to the lark to vomit and found themselves in a game.

Back