• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can guarantee if we played 3 in the midfield on the debut they would have a nightmare, but no doubt they will all have blinders today for Everton.

At one time I hoped we might sign Dacoure, but having watched him quite a few times, he tends to blow more cold than hot, hoping it's one his cold days today.

Salad, Aubameyang and Vardy all off to a decent start, hopefully Kane gets one like he did v Villa last season
I really like Docoure
Looking at their midfield I think they may all sit deep too much unless they have sorted that balance out in a week

Main hope is that a new midfield for them will struggle to maintain, over a full game, the shape and understanding that is required and develops over time together

Like the look of our side. Strong looking bench too even without GLC, Gedson and Sessegnon. We sign a centre forward and maybe CB and we have some decent depth.

Everton have a decent looking side too. Just hope this game has come too early for their new players.

We have a decent record of players scoring on their debuts, so I am tipping Doherty to keep that run going

Like the look of our side. Strong looking bench too even without GLC, Gedson and Sessegnon. We sign a centre forward and maybe CB and we have some decent depth.

Everton have a decent looking side too. Just hope this game has come too early for their new players.
No creativity in the pitch though, we are quite weak in that area.

Back