• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

Yeah you are right, but I think that they may be more effective and useful to change things up than many of the targets that we have been linked with.
Oh I agree
Milik would be ok but the guys quite static and has injury issues
Patson Daka lad from Salzburg could be anything and wont come cheap Which puts me off as big money signings haven’t worked for us before
The lad from Metz May be ok but again is an unknown

these two both got double figures in sides that ain’t of our quality so it’s reasonable to think they would excel with better players

Reactions: DTA
So if Rose leaves we might free up some wages and raise a few £, but not obvious that that would trigger us moving quicker on a CF given it seems likely it'll be an overseas CF and probably not one on huge wages.

Worrying that rumours about Aurier, Gazza etc leaving seem to have slowed down, and we need those overseas spots to open up.

Harry better get ready for a trip to eastern Europe!

Looks very Jansen like to me. Very one footed too. Not that impressed. Hope I am wrong if we get him.

The problem with a Kane back up (and I hope we are considering this with whoever we target) is that they need to be able to come on as sub when needed or be thrown into the team for the first time in a month and be close to 90%-100% sharpness from that moment.

With King and Wood I think I have seen that and would be more than satisfied with them as a number 2 to Kane.

You don't want someone who takes 2 or 3 lots of 90 minutes to get up to speed every time they are called upon.

The problem with a Kane back up (and I hope we are considering this with whoever we target) is that they need to be able to come on as sub when needed or be thrown into the team for the first time in a month and be close to 90%-400% sharpness from that moment.

With King and Wood I think I have seen that and would be more than satisfied with them as a number 2 to Kane.

You don't want someone who takes 2 or 3 lots of 90 minutes to get up to speed every time they are called upon.
A player who can play wide failed and CF is key for that keeping up to speed
Also the european and cup games will keep players in good nick as there are so many games coming thick and fast

The problem with a Kane back up (and I hope we are considering this with whoever we target) is that they need to be able to come on as sub when needed or be thrown into the team for the first time in a month and be close to 90%-400% sharpness from that moment.

I don't think there are enough Ole like super sub strikers around that we can build our recruitment strategy on that basis.

They should get cup games if they are decent standard and they would be available to play the last 20 minutes of most games as we are either winning (so rest Harry/Heung-min) or chasing games (throw them on) so they should get suitable amount of game time for that not to be an excuse. They (and the coaches) are also professionals and I think sometimes given too much slack over not hitting a game at even 75%.

dragon1:

As Jose alluded striker biggest priority

player I’ve hinted at is our main choice but there is ownership issues

back up are Jimenez and Milik and king , there are 4 clubs now in for king

if we can shift players once we have striker then we stil,want the lb

I have not heard the Zambian lad mention at all

The people on SC seems to be reaching the conclusion that the player is Edouard at Celtic and the ownership issues is the 40% that PSG are entitled to. Time for another Lo Celso type deal.

Back