• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Watched all three series of the detectorists, then went and watched all three series again. Think I could go and watch all three series on repeat and not get bored.
Is another series planned? The last episode of series three seemed pretty final?

Stunning isn't it.

No more have been planned, good to finish on a high. I watched it after coming out the hospital after covid. The loveliest pick me up.

Watched all three series of the detectorists, then went and watched all three series again. Think I could go and watch all three series on repeat and not get bored.
Is another series planned? The last episode of series three seemed pretty final?
On the back of your recommendation I have started watching, it's bloody ace !!!

Excellent crime documentary on Sky crime,I'll be gone in the Dark,about a serial killer in the USA in the 70's/80's .About a woman who investigates about it as the police weren't getting no where in finding the culprit.

My daughter has been watching " The Fall" and suggested we should watch it, just watched the first 3 episodes and nearly fell asleep, so slow and i do not think i will be watching the rest.

Speaking of TVs. How come, in 2020, you need three fudging remotes to see the brick you want to see? Why isn't there a good solution to this problem yet? :p

Speaking of TVs. How come, in 2020, you need three fudging remotes to see the brick you want to see? Why isn't there a good solution to this problem yet? :p

I use my phone for Apple TV/Amazon fire remotes.

I have a Xiaomi phone with IR that can control my TV too.

I literally only use my Nvidia shield. It is far and away the most elite streaming device there is. And the remote is excellent.

Anyone watching Cobra Kai?

If you were a fan of the original films (i grew up on those badboys), then you HAVE to watch it. Nostalgic but also genuinely a good tv show, especially the way it's played out in S1 at least (only a few episodes in).

Anyway, if you liked the original films from back in the day, watch it.

Strike First. Strike Hard. No Mercy.

I've watching "classic" movies that I've never seen over the last few months.
Watched the first two KK movies, thoroughly enjoyed them and might give cobra kai and the other new related TV show a go.

Watched rocky the other night, not my thing, don't think I will bother with the rest.

Back