• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

Some Madrid ITK on Twitter suggested we are discussing loan deal paying 50% wages with a 25m Euro option to buy at the end of it.
Probably rubbish but will keep the rumour going for a few more weeks at least.

Some Madrid ITK on Twitter suggested we are discussing loan deal paying 50% wages with a 25m Euro option to buy at the end of it.
Probably rubbish but will keep the rumour going for a few more weeks at least.
Probably bs.
But I'd take that.
You need players that can change a game out of nothing when it matters. We only have Kane that can do it consistently.
Bale would scare opponents, affecting how they play against us.

The expectation would be huge though.

But, can you imagine the noise when he scores his first goal........

Probably bs.
But I'd take that.
You need players that can change a game out of nothing when it matters. We only have Kane that can do it consistently.

Son does that more than most TBF
But Kane, son and a fit Bale would be stunning. Some real pace, power and technique in there
Still can’t see it napping but would love too.

I think it's going to happen.

ManU are inching closer to a deal for Sancho, pricey enough to take them out of the Bale sweepstakes.

We're gonna be the club Bale moves to by default. And by divine right.

Like it or not, it will be box office, headlines and highlight reel material. And provides Mourinho with the sort of experienced player he likes to work with.

Probably bs.
But I'd take that.

Yep, some horrible EDM track followed by silence...

I think it's going to happen.

ManU are inching closer to a deal for Sancho, pricey enough to take them out of the Bale sweepstakes.

We're gonna be the club Bale moves to by default. And by divine right.

Like it or not, it will be box office, headlines and highlight reel material. And provides Mourinho with the sort of experienced player he likes to work with.
Stop it I’m starting to believe!!

Probably bs.
But I'd take that.

Can you imagine how quiet it will get when var rules it out a minute later. Or all the time really.

Last edited:
It’s always the hope that gets you in the end.

If we pull this off it will make me giggle in hindsight of considering the likes of Wilson / Deeney. The key for me would ironically not rushing him in to the side, odd game to get fitness to see him right for the season. Cue imminent photo of Bale in a Man Utd golf polo shirt..

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It’s always the hope that gets you in the end.

If we pull this off it will make me giggle in hindsight of considering the likes of Wilson / Deeney. The key for me would ironically not rushing him in to the side, odd game to get fitness to see him right for the season. Cue imminent photo of Bale in a Man Utd golf polo shirt..

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Spurs have really done a number on you haven’t they?
To dare is to do, dream big, why can’t we have Deeney, Hughes AND Bale??

For his first game the teams should all come out apart from Bale and then just before kick off Adele comes out and sings that I’m coming home song.

Bale then appears next to the badger and is then lowered onto the pitch by a hoist.

Bale then takes the kick off by going for goal.

If it goes in we are awarded the league.

This is the first time i think signing him would be a bad idea and it'll probably be the time we finally get around to doing it

Back