• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2020/21

Certainly seems like unless we get a new striker in, poor Kane is going to be playing the Lion’s share of the games...

They'll surely have to chuck in a fair few Snickers to retain their Energy levels, or they'll be burned out by Mars.

What happened to the voucher that could be used in the club shop either online or in store? Did I dream that ST’s got emails stating we all get a club shop 10% discount for renewing?

Certainly seems like unless we get a new striker in, poor Kane is going to be playing the Lion’s share of the games...
And if he gets injured we'll need some Heroes in defence. Maybe we'll see Roses return. When it comes to Crunchie time we won't need any Flakeys. Maybe Mourinho's team will identify some unknown Turkish Delight or mexican Aztec for Buttons to give us a Boost and they all Fuse together to give us a Dream team. Mark my words, come Easter when you're all Chomp ing down on you're Creme Eggs, we'll be Snack ing at the top table. Anybody that says any different will get the Finger and can Fudge right off!

And if he gets injured we'll need some Heroes in defence. Maybe we'll see Roses return. When it comes to Crunchie time we won't need any Flakeys. Maybe Mourinho's team will identify some unknown Turkish Delight or mexican Aztec for Buttons to give us a Boost and they all Fuse together to give us a Dream team. Mark my words, come Easter when you're all Chomp ing down on you're Creme Eggs, we'll be Snack ing at the top table. Anybody that says any different will get the Finger and can Fudge right off!

Smarty

If all that comes to pass the Quality of our team will be Streets ahead of the others, and it will be Celebrations at the end of season.

Technically si
Sun 13: Everton (H)
Thu 17: Plovdiv (A)
Sun 20: Southampton (A)
Tue 22: Orient/Plymouth (A)
Thu 24: Europa League (A)
Mon 28: Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H)
Tue 29: Carabao Cup
Thu 01: Europa League
Sat 03: Man Utd (A)

changes now because of TV changes due to the need for fans to watch

With that list i can't see us selling anyone till the last day of the transfer window on the 5th Oct!!

Bueno! You're quite the matchmaker.

Back