• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Some will never let it go.

Laughable really. Even if Brexit was to be a disaster in normal times to churn that wheel now is odd as the playing field then does not exist now.

Point is when every country in the world is looking at financial crisis you could not argue either way about Brexit now

Here you go. This should cheer you up.

Mate your dragging the bottom of the barrel if your quoting comedians particularly ones that get banned but can only get back on tv by being the most cringeworthy anti English nonsense that so many self hating far leftist people like. It makes us norms switch off.

Mate your dragging the bottom of the barrel if your quoting comedians particularly ones that get banned but can only get back on tv by being the most cringeworthy anti English nonsense that so many self hating far leftist people like. It makes us norms switch off.

And he says brexit but doesn't actually talk about brexit.
He used to be funny, but he sold out.

Frankie Boyle has his moments. Kevin Bridges is fudging hilarious

Is this a thread about Scottish comedians ?

Frankie Boyle has his moments. Kevin Bridges is fudging hilarious

Is this a thread about Scottish comedians ?

I don't get bridges at all. His delivery is terrible IMHO.
My dad used to say that he worked in the shipyards with funnier guys than Billy connelly, I feel the same with bridges, I know loads of funnier guys than him.

Nope, they have a policy of not apologising or stepping down under PM Cummings.

Look at Williamson, would have been sacked under Cameron and gone, different hunk of burning love nowadays.

I would think Boris is running out of "allies", who would he put in their place.

He's not the sharpest tool in the box. A quote from earlier...
"If Britain unilaterally declared that post-Brexit trade with the EU would be tariff-free and quota-free — and that there would be full mutual recognition of standards and credentials — there’s every chance that the EU would swiftly do likewise."

Has anyone Liam Fox's number?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...orp-columnist-urges-him-to-sue-for-defamation

This is amusing. Even Sky News are calling him out. What next Fox News?

Back