• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All or Nothing - spoilers

I've just watched the first 3 episodes of the Jose Mourinho Show.
Why were we ever worried about this? Some bits might be cringe, some will be fodder for fans of other teams if they bother to watch, but unless there's a nasty surprise in future episodes, it's comfortable watching, sometimes entertaining and, dare I say it, sometimes a bit dull/repetitive. I'm glad there are only 3 episodes to watch now. I feel I've had my fill of it for a week.

I thought the Poch situation was handled quite well. It couldn't be ignored or brushed over, but it wasn't too harsh on him (it was however harsh on us fans having to watch all the Bayern goals again, thanks for that Amazon). Notable that Harry Winks' go-to places for news on Mourninho's appointment were Sky Sports, Instagram and the Daily Mail.

The 1:1s with the players feel a bit staged or are at least heavily edited as the 'conversations' are very one-sided. I'm sure Mourinho's first player meeting would have been with Hugo, but it made it look like it was with Kane. I found the one with Dele quite interesting in terms of Mourinho's approach. I could see him becoming quite frustrated with Dele over time.

The dressing room scenes surprised me a bit as I expected them to be a bit more lively but everyone looks either fed up (eg Vertonghen, Kane), sad (eg Son), p1ssed off (Dele), or is throwing dagger looks at Mourinho (Aurier). Kane needs another line other than "let's f*cking win this".
I thought we might see a bit more of the interaction between the players, especially after Mourinho's debrief after Utd away and Kane calling out the team as lazy, saying everyone blames everyone else, then he blames everyone else.
I imagine there were contractual restrictions with how much player involvement there could be.

Glad to see no mention of the Rudiger incident in the coverage of the Chelsea game.

Good overall, interesting bits, less-interesting bits. Good to see behind the scenes. Looking forward to the remaining episodes but glad of a break before they're available. Can't quite decide what I think of Mourinho.

Last edited:
I've just watched the first 3 episodes of the Jose Mourinho Show.
Why were we ever worried about this? Some bits might be cringe, some will be fodder for fans of other teams if they bother to watch, but unless there's a nasty surprise in future episodes, it's comfortable watching, sometimes entertaining and, dare I say it, sometimes a bit dull/repetitive. I'm glad there are only 3 episodes to watch now. I feel I've had my fill of it for a week.

I thought the Poch situation was handled quite well. It couldn't be ignored or brushed over, but it wasn't too harsh on him (it was however harsh on us fans having to watch all the Bayern goals again, thanks for that Amazon). Notable that Harry Winks' go-to places for news on Mourninho's appointment were Sky Sports, Instagram and the Daily Mail.

The 1:1s with the players feel a bit staged or are at least heavily edited as the 'conversations' are very one-sided. I'm sure Mourinho's first player meeting would have been with Hugo, but it made it look like it was with Kane. I found the one with Dele quite interesting in terms of Mourinho's approach. I could see him becoming quite frustrated with Dele over time.

The dressing room scenes surprised me a bit as I expected them to be a bit more lively but everyone looks either fed up (eg Vertonghen, Kane), sad (eg Son), p1ssed off (Dele), or is throwing dagger looks at Mourinho (Aurier). Kane needs another line other than "let's f*cking win this".
I thought we might see a bit more of the interaction between the players, especially after Mourinho's debrief after Utd away and Kane calling out the team as lazy, saying everyone blames everyone else, then he blames everyone else.
I imagine there were contractual restrictions with how much player involvement there could be.

Glad to see no mention of the Rudiger incident in the coverage of the Chelsea game.

Good overall, interesting bits, less-interesting bits. Good to see behind the scenes. Looking forward to the remaining episodes but glad of a break before they're available. Can't quite decide what I think of Mourinho.
I largely agree. Amazon have editorial control but I dare say they don't want to f.ck us off too much.

Thing is, not many teams will have as an eventful season as us last year so its not like they were struggling for content. Think it shows that unless it's a real warts and all production I don't personally think the format has much legs.

Amazon also want to continue the model. Upsetting us would mean others won't be open to the idea. Its in their interest to work with the club.

After a bit of deliberation on whether I'd watch it, I gave in. Through around 20 mins of it and I'm still hurting for Poch. Welling up at the part where he was sacked. F**king hell, at the time, he had irked me but Jesus Christ, he's like that ex you can't get over.

I love that man.

Just started watching, and within 4 minutes I'm crying. Crying for Poch, crying of pride,crying for some unknown reason. It's just very emotional. I haven't really thought about it before, but Now I really grasp how attached I am to Tottenham Hotspur. My club! My one and only club!
The whole setting of the first few minutes are magnificently presented. I'll watch the rest now, through a cloud of tears. COYS!

Just started watching, and within 4 minutes I'm crying. Crying for Poch, crying of pride,crying for some unknown reason. It's just very emotional. I haven't really thought about it before, but Now I really grasp how attached I am to Tottenham Hotspur. My club! My one and only club!
The whole setting of the first few minutes are magnificently presented. I'll watch the rest now, through a cloud of tears. COYS!

Wait till you get to the sacking. You'll be in bits.

Half way through episode 2 and the first time we see Ndombele is with a plate of food in his hand in the canteen! You can’t script that sort of stuff!!!

Half way through the first episode. I've edited enough reality TV to see the joins and it is just bog-standard reality TV, except it's about Spurs. Nice whooshes and boom sound effects, but as with most of this dross it's rushing past everything to get to the end. I'll keep watching though. It's less depressing than what's going on outside.

I thought it was watchable and entertaining enough so far. Not edge of your seat stuff but interesting nonetheless.

Kane’s pep talks are really quite crap aren’t they?! The dressing room is crying out for some leaders, no one else says much at half time or in the team meetings besides Kane.

I thought Jose comes out of it quite well so far. Not as much of a bastard as I thought he would be. You could argue was a bit unnecessary digging Aurier out in front of the team but he wasn’t wrong in his analysis of him.

Alli definitely needed a kick up the arse IMO. Next season us a big season for him. Think Jose was quite right in saying it doesn’t matter what I think, but he doesn’t want Alli to look back on his career when’s retired and wonder what if.

Back