• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I'm baffled as to how he can be in this England squad after being found guilty and sentenced today

If I had've done that I would not be working for my company today, it's such double standards

United won't fire him either as he is their captain and they paid £80m for him

I'm baffled as to how he can be in this England squad after being found guilty and sentenced today

If I had've done that I would not be working for my company today, it's such double standards

United won't fire him either as he is their captain and they paid £80m for him

Well the issue is

- They picked him while he was in court = dumbass move (wouldn't of happened if he played for Spurs)
- They gave Dier a multi-game ban, so what do you get when you have actually been convicted of a crime?
- United at minimum needs to take the captaincy from him ..

And you are right .. I would have been dismissed for that in my company ..

Well the issue is

- They picked him while he was in court = dumbass move (wouldn't of happened if he played for Spurs)
- They gave Dier a multi-game ban, so what do you get when you have actually been convicted of a crime?
- United at minimum needs to take the captaincy from him ..

And you are right .. I would have been dismissed for that in my company ..
I bet he will get a fine at most mainly because he plays for United

I saw his interview on the news last night and I have to say I did find him believable. Easy to come up with a story after the event of course, and it is possible he's downplayed some of what happened, but it seemed genuine. Difficult to know really.
I believe him.
yes, he looked shaken by the whole affair.

I saw his interview on the news last night and I have to say I did find him believable. Easy to come up with a story after the event of course, and it is possible he's downplayed some of what happened, but it seemed genuine. Difficult to know really.

Come on mate? "scared for his life¨ Sister was drugged to point of passing out, but shortly after was fine (no drug does that), if they really believed that, why not ask for a blood test?

I really hope his lawyers know what the fudge they are doing, he could have taken the suspended sentence and left it at that (not sure if it had travel implications for him), to appeal means he might get a worse result.

To me, this is a bit of both sides, the cops were probably being dingdongs, but he probably did not respond in a away that did anything but escalate the situation .. never understand why people think fighting with police in a foreign country ends in a way that benefits you.

I wanted to believe him and the story seems plausible in some ways. It also seems a very corporate friendly story. Protecting his sister from dodgy Albanians, fighting off kidknappers, he deserves a medal. His girlfriend also deserves praise for spotting the drugging from an eye-roll, before she passed out and fell. Maybe we can use her to sniff out covid.

The turn off is where he insists he did nothing wrong. He fought with the police. Surely he can see this was wrong, even if he was mistaken at the time.

Come on mate? "scared for his life¨ Sister was drugged to point of passing out, but shortly after was fine (no drug does that), if they really believed that, why not ask for a blood test?

I really hope his lawyers know what the fudge they are doing, he could have taken the suspended sentence and left it at that (not sure if it had travel implications for him), to appeal means he might get a worse result.

To me, this is a bit of both sides, the cops were probably being dingdongs, but he probably did not respond in a away that did anything but escalate the situation .. never understand why people think fighting with police in a foreign country ends in a way that benefits you.

Yeah, maybe I was being a bit naive but he seemed genuine. I'm sure his shock at how the whole thing unfurled is genuine anyway. Reading it in print it sounds a bit far fetched in some parts. The sister drug story seems like a convenient way to explain the fight that started the whole thing off.
And fighting the police, definitely not the brightest thing to do, but his story is they were plain clothes and didn't say they were police. I don't know how you'd prove that.

Maybe it needs to wait until tomorrow, but I've yet to see any sports journalist write any thing critical about Maguire's version of events.

Its the English way.

I promise never to complain about a Spurs kit again
I promise never to complain about a Spurs kit again ...

fudge my eyes .. wtf is this thing?

manchester-united-team-will-not-wear-camo-third-kit-shorts-and-socks-5.jpg

I promise never to complain about a Spurs kit again ...

fudge my eyes .. wtf is this thing?

manchester-united-team-will-not-wear-camo-third-kit-shorts-and-socks-5.jpg

Victory by giving your opposition massive, uncontrolable erections?

Back