• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another shooting in Murica

If that is what you are inferring then consider yourself wrong and proven so. I really don't wish to have to go through lists of examples (needless to say I gave you one and there are many many more). In fact, if you genuinely believe that looting only occurs "when black people are shot" it tells me your life experiences and knowledge are dangerously myopic.
In the current climate - I'm fairly sure that it's not happening other than when a policeman shoots a black person. I don't recall any recent examples of the counterpoint - can you?

The usual standard of Liberal responses ... "Disgraceful posts last night" ... "Won't somebody stop the raaaacists from posting their raaaacisms" and, the latest one, "they must be having problems in their homes" lol smh... You guys are so lazy and NPC ...

If you really want to prove your points then present the facts and not go with your emotive responses as you look kinda stupid and childish...

@StephenH and the usual lot on here are running along with this MSM flimflam narrative, that the US police are out there gunning down innocent angelic black men, which produces the Liberal usual pile on when an incident such as this makes the news.. If you all weren't so damn lazy, then one , just one of you, would present the facts to prove your points but you never do... I have done so on numerous occasions in the past only for the facts to be ignored by you all...Yes , I know, there are times when the facts do not confirm our biases and we want to stomp our feet and yell life is not fair..

It's the same here and I'd wager one or two of you have looked into this and have realised that the facts regarding US police shootings actually go against all your preconceived thoughts..

The facts are, that the US police in the past three years during President Trump's term of office, have shot and killed nearly twice the number of white Americans as they have black Americans... The facts also state that the number of either unarmed white or black men who were shot by the US police is but a small fraction..The raaacist whooowhite suuupremaceeest cops are not leaving their houses with the intention of killing a black man and if you really want to go deep on it, how many of the police shootings have been by a black cop, do you have these facts?

The headline posted by @StephenH.....'Kenosha shooting: Protests erupt after US police shoot black man' is designed to inflame and to play on the anti-white narrative.. The BBC are known for this and the gullible just lap it up..

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

Blue Lives Matter.

My friend who was undercover drugs for 12 years and is now part of an elite group of dirt bike cops would heartily disagree.

the guy had the strength to overcome a police restraint whilst on the ground, and then refused to follow police instructions and went into his car to seemingly pick something up. do you expect the police to physically engage someone who has already overpowered them a moment ago?

This sounds like the synopsis for an 80s American TV show, which I most certainly would have watched.

Yes indeed, he certainly has some stories. It is like listening to one at times. Two decades of it. I feeL sorry for all the cops getting tarnished by arseholes such as the ones who keep getting attention in the news. I met him recently for a socially distanced coffee catch-up; he was regarded by a few people who passed is with disdain, as was I for being with him. Sad and macaronic.

the guy had the strength to overcome a police restraint whilst on the ground, and then refused to follow police instructions and went into his car to seemingly pick something up. do you expect the police to physically engage someone who has already overpowered them a moment ago?

There is a mandate of de-escalation. They did not approach the situation properly IMO. It was already losing. In the scenario they had helped create, effective taser use would've solved the matter.

In the current climate - I'm fairly sure that it's not happening other than when a policeman shoots a black person. I don't recall any recent examples of the counterpoint - can you?

I twice posted ones which have happened in the last few days. Cars found loaded with things BTW...

There is a mandate of de-escalation. They did not approach the situation properly IMO. It was already losing. In the scenario they had helped create, effective taser use would've solved the matter.

but we dont know how they approached the situation - theres only a few short videos circulating that show the last few seconds of the confrontation.

all we see is that blake is tussling with the police and then reaching into his car against multiple protests from the police, before he proceeds to get shot.

in the vast majority of confrontations that end in this manner, the police almost always act fairly and justly with numerous verbal warnings and instructions before having to resort to shooting (although i accept this isnt always the case). i dont see anything in the videos that would suggest the police behaviour was particularly questionable - i guess we'll find out more once the review is done however

but we dont know how they approached the situation - theres only a few short videos circulating that show the last few seconds of the confrontation.

all we see is that blake is tussling with the police and then reaching into his car against multiple protests from the police, before he proceeds to get shot.

in the vast majority of confrontations that end in this manner, the police almost always act fairly and justly with numerous verbal warnings and instructions before having to resort to shooting (although i accept this isnt always the case). i dont see anything in the videos that would suggest the police behaviour was particularly questionable - i guess we'll find out more once the review is done however

All I will say is I am glad you are not on the force.

All I will say is I am glad you are not on the force.

lol, the fact is no-one really knows how the police approached this situation because there's literally only 10 second videos avilable atm.

you had a bias against the police, and so naturally assumed that they mustve acted incorrectly. when asked what was wrong with the police action, you obviously couldnt answer because there's no evidence (yet) of any substantial wrongdoing.

you need to check your biases son

Examples that ended up in riots and looting?

Looting. You are now bringing riots into it. Look, I am happy to go there too but you won't like what I have to say.

As a reminder, here is what you posted - "I am absolutely inferring that looting only happens when black people get shot. I'm not saying that those doing the looting are of any particular race, neither do I believe they are."

I am not sure if you use invisible digital ink, but I don't see the word "riot" there.

Again, if you want examples of looting, I gave you very recent ones and would point you to pretty much any major incident in the US (hurricanes, earthquakes, etc) where you will find looting as part of the equation.

I could also get in to the daily looting of public money by Trump and his despicable even by political standards cronyism, but that -I accept- would be marginally off-topic.

Looting. You are now bringing riots into it. Look, I am happy to go there too but you won't like what I have to say.

As a reminder, here is what you posted - "I am absolutely inferring that looting only happens when black people get shot. I'm not saying that those doing the looting are of any particular race, neither do I believe they are."

I am not sure if you use invisible digital ink, but I don't see the word "riot" there.

Again, if you want examples of looting, I gave you very recent ones and would point you to pretty much any major incident in the US (hurricanes, earthquakes, etc) where you will find looting as part of the equation.

I could also get in to the daily looting of public money by Trump and his despicable even by political standards cronyism, but that -I accept- would be marginally off-topic.
On the end of people of other races getting shot? I didn't see any - apologies if I've missed any.

Yet more disgusting actions by the police in America. I have seen the video and can not understand how you shoot a man 7 times for walking away.

I mean in this country you would have a look into every shooting and i cant imagine they would allow a police officer shooting someone off the hook in that situation. Surely they are trained to detain people in a different way to this?

I can see no other reason then pure racism to be perfectly honest.

Yet more disgusting actions by the police in America. I have seen the video and can not understand how you shoot a man 7 times for walking away.

I mean in this country you would have a look into every shooting and i cant imagine they would allow a police officer shooting someone off the hook in that situation. Surely they are trained to detain people in a different way to this?

They didn't. They shot him for attempting to reach into his car - something that could likely have left them being shot themselves.

It's not a difficult solution. If a police officer points a gun at you and tells you to stand still, you fudging stand still. The level of retardation required to not be able to follow such simple instructions is astonishing.

The usual standard of Liberal responses ... "Disgraceful posts last night" ... "Won't somebody stop the raaaacists from posting their raaaacisms" and, the latest one, "they must be having problems in their homes" lol smh... You guys are so lazy and NPC ...

If you really want to prove your points then present the facts and not go with your emotive responses as you look kinda stupid and childish...

@StephenH and the usual lot on here are running along with this MSM flimflam narrative, that the US police are out there gunning down innocent angelic black men, which produces the Liberal usual pile on when an incident such as this makes the news.. If you all weren't so damn lazy, then one , just one of you, would present the facts to prove your points but you never do... I have done so on numerous occasions in the past only for the facts to be ignored by you all...Yes , I know, there are times when the facts do not confirm our biases and we want to stomp our feet and yell life is not fair..

It's the same here and I'd wager one or two of you have looked into this and have realised that the facts regarding US police shootings actually go against all your preconceived thoughts..

The facts are, that the US police in the past three years during President Trump's term of office, have shot and killed nearly twice the number of white Americans as they have black Americans... The facts also state that the number of either unarmed white or black men who were shot by the US police is but a small fraction..The raaacist whooowhite suuupremaceeest cops are not leaving their houses with the intention of killing a black man and if you really want to go deep on it, how many of the police shootings have been by a black cop, do you have these facts?

The headline posted by @StephenH.....'Kenosha shooting: Protests erupt after US police shoot black man' is designed to inflame and to play on the anti-white narrative.. The BBC are known for this and the gullible just lap it up..

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

Blue Lives Matter.

Why don't you go back and answer my simple question KKK fanboy?

On the end of people of other races getting shot? I didn't see any - apologies if I've missed any.

You have either failed to articulate yourself clearly or you are engaging in some form of sub-millenial "gaslighting".

Again (and follow this carefully please)...you wrote:

"I am absolutely inferring that looting only happens when black people get shot. I'm not saying that those doing the looting are of any particular race, neither do I believe they are."

I replied with numerous examples of looting occuring without anyone being shot -let alone black people.

It appears, by your statement, that you believe looting only occurs when black people are shot.

I am merely showing you that is absolute rubbish.

At this point I challenge you to either own the sentiment and thus admit you're wrong, or explain your initial statement more clearly. It seems pretty clear to me however.

They didn't. They shot him for attempting to reach into his car - something that could likely have left them being shot themselves.

It's not a difficult solution. If a police officer points a gun at you and tells you to stand still, you fudging stand still. The level of retardation required to not be able to follow such simple instructions is astonishing.

Having a level of obvious "retardation" was, when I last checked, not deserving of being shot multiple times. If so, our streets would be piled high with bodies, especially right now.

Last edited:

You continue to stand as one of the most honest debators here.Even when we disagree no-one can accuse you of wriggling.

Back