• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20

I hope Bayern win on Sunday. Lewandowski is the best player in the game today to have never won the CL for me. Don’t really want nouveau riche PSG or any club like them with no tangible history to win that competition.

Same here. Plus PSG has got that grade A clam Neymar. Can't stand the prick.

I still reckon Bayern are favorites. They've got that German engine/calm about them. PSG, on the other hand, are famous bottlers. :)

I've got Bayern just.
Tighter than in previous meetings PSG will not have the crowd on their backs if things don’t start perfect for them.

I’d quite like to see PSG win it.

I like Navas, Mbappe and Di Maria.

Would also be ironic, in a year with no ballon d’or, for a French team to win it and potentially have a winner.

(not ignoring the Qatari stuff, PSG are a symptom not a cause)

Also, good to get the “Europe’s biggest bottlers” tag onto someone else tonight and confirm which of these managers is a fraud.

Back