• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Hart

Genuine question, why do you care that much about the wages? I could understand it if we were at risk of “doing a Leeds”, but I doubt Levy would be signing off on it if It were really that bad.

£35k is a lot to be spending on 3rd choice gk. £20/25k a week of that could be going elsewhere and help improve the first team.

Not that fussed on forster either tbh, remember him watching him at celtic, two games a season he was unbeatable, the rest he was distinctly average.

£35k is a lot to be spending on 3rd choice gk. £20/25k a week of that could be going elsewhere and help improve the first team.

Not that fussed on forster either tbh, remember him watching him at celtic, two games a season he was unbeatable, the rest he was distinctly average.

I think we'll see Gazzaniga shipped out, then for next season Hart being no 2 and Whiteman 3rd choice.

Then bring in a successor Lloris at some point over the next 2 years when we have more cash available

Isn't that the guy from Dawson's creek?
I can't see the resemblance
latest

I think we'll see Gazzaniga shipped out, then for next season Hart being no 2 and Whiteman 3rd choice.

Then bring in a successor Lloris at some point over the next 2 years when we have more cash available

Then that's a worry if Hart's that close to playing

Having a third choice keeper is fine, but they should be the third best keeper in the squad, not the 27th.

The only crumb of comfort I take from this, is that is might be Jose finding a smart way to guarantee we exit both domestic cup competitions as soon as possible.

A point missed by many after last year when the 3rd keeper played and with Europa League slog is likely to again especially with fixture swell predicted. He will be getting league cup I think...bye bye league cup

What’s Dave Beasant up to nowadays?!
Waste of £30k/week!

Wages, reportedly £35k for third choice keeper.
For a club under our constraints and with a rebuild needed I see absolutely no sense in that.
And I don't rate him, never have, never will.

So we've gone from £27.5k in the original post to £30k then £35k a week. That lads is a big, unsubstantiated (I've looked for both £30k and £35k and it's not quoted as far as i could see) jump giving him a near 30% pay rise before he's even signed.

Paying £27.5k a week for a player who has a ZERO transfer fee is not too bad.

So we've gone from £27.5k in the original post to £30k then £35k a week. That lads is a big, unsubstantiated (I've looked for both £30k and £35k and it's not quoted as far as i could see) jump giving him a near 30% pay rise before he's even signed.

I would rather stick an extra 27k on Kane's wages

Didn't look to hard :).

Not I that trust any of the press on these issues, but I would bet he is still getting a lot more than we would normally be paying a THIRD CHOICE Keeper. A position that is rarely used. Money IMHO could be and should be better spent elsewhere.

Didn't look to hard :).

Not I that trust any of the press on these issues, but I would bet he is still getting a lot more than we would normally be paying a THIRD CHOICE Keeper. A position that is rarely used. Money IMHO could be and should be better spent elsewhere.

Reports Gazza is off as well

I imagine Hugo/Hart/Youth Keeper will work out about the same if not less as Hugo/Gazza/Vorm

Wow the way that some are going overboard with what he is being paid you would think it was coming out of their pockets. Like some have said i would rather we had got Foster but Hart is a winner ( with the medals to show that). It something what has always baffled me is the way some fans have slagged of our back up keepers over the years ( Vorm, Freidal, Cuddachini etc) they are back up keepers and if they were top class they would be first choice. Simple as that

Back