• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Castagne

TimLovejoy320320.jpg

Ooh, suddenly I have a reason to watch Atalanta v PSG.
He should be put to the test very nicely, so it will be well worth watching him against top opposition

Ooh, suddenly I have a reason to watch Atalanta v PSG.
He should be put to the test very nicely, so it will be well worth watching him against top opposition
He isn't even in the starting 11 for Atlanta, and people rave about this guy, like he's the Messi of right backs. 2 goals and 3 assists is what he has achieved in 32 games for Atlanta.

He isn't even in the starting 11 for Atlanta, and people rave about this guy, like he's the Messi of right backs. 2 goals and 3 assists is what he has achieved in 32 games for Atlanta.
Apparently lost his place ages ago.

His stats aren’t meant to be as good as Aurier, and there seems to be some confusion around if it’s because Atalanta play wing backs and he’s not attacking enough, or if he’s a full back who doesn’t really offer much.

Can’t say I’m too excited.

Well the right wing back Hateboer was SHOCKINGLY bad at defending in the first half. That was a Juan Foyth of a performance.
So what does that say for Castagne?!

Well the right wing back Hateboer was SHOCKINGLY bad at defending in the first half. That was a Juan Foyth of a performance.
So what does that say for Castagne?!

Possibly that he's not being played after talking about leaving or he's being rested or has a knock. I can't pretend that I've seen a lot of him but he's been first choice for one of the most watchable sides in Europe this season and played plenty.

Back