• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

I really wanted Fischer

So did I. I think that massive early hamstring injury basically did for his elite-level career. There was one that basically kept him out for the entirety of 14/15, and took away a lot of his massive acceleration - while still pacy, he never quite looked the same player at Boro as he was at Ajax.

Can't fault his mentality, though, and he's only 26 (I think), so he still has time to make it at a high level.

BBC reporting “Hojbjerg, 25, has moved for a fee short of Saints' £25m asking price, but well in excess of Tottenham's £15m opening offer“

I suspect that quote was supplied by the SCBC’s FD, mind.

The reports I saw earlier said £15m + £3m in add ons. It could all be flimflam though.

Do we reckon this was opportunistic and lucky rather than some sort of mew coordinated and sensible approach to transfers?

Welcome Pierre. Not sure if he fits my sexy criteria, we haven't really filled that void since Niko left.

We got Winks doing the pretty boy job, Alderweireld as the bad boy along Dier, Son the cutie pie. Who else? No boy band is complete without sexy boy.

Sent fra min IN2013 via Tapatalk

For what it's worth, danish TV-pundit and "expert" is underwhelmed by this signing, to say the least. He says a club like Tottenham, who wants to fight for CL, needs better players than Højbjerg, and he also says that he does not belive he will have any significant impact.

That said, he said almost exactly the same about Eriksen....

Welcome Pierre. Not sure if he fits my sexy criteria, we haven't really filled that void since Niko left.

We got Winks doing the pretty boy job, Alderweireld as the bad boy along Dier, Son the cutie pie. Who else? No boy band is complete without sexy boy.

Sent fra min IN2013 via Fapatalk
We had Shagger Chadli in that role for a good while.

Shell suite ... dust it off mate

41d4vMlRggL._AC_.jpg

Back