• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

Welcome.

Excited to see how he can do for us. If he can fulfil the potential he has.

I like how he's made the step down from Bayern seemingly without a drop in effort or attitude. Would have been easy to become another journeyman.

I think he will be at least a functional player in a role where we've been without one. At best he has the potential to be a lot more than that.

The mentality on this guy seems to be world-class, while his footballing skills leave...a lot to be desired.

But usually, that's all you need in a DM.

Not an earth-shaking signing, but a very welcome one nonetheless.

The meteorology on this guy seems to be world-class, while his footballing skills leave...a lot to be desired.

But usually, that's all you need in a DM.

Not an earth-shaking signing, but a very welcome one nonetheless.
We need him to be ugly and do the ugly things
I’ll be happy if he does that and lets the others play
I’ll be bloody ecstatic if he can show some passing and shooting

I think it's so lovely of the kit designers to model the weird shapes on the back of his shirt on his lovely tattoos. I can't wait to see @scaramanga get his sleeve started in honor of our latest Dutch Wizard.

On first viewing I thought that his tattoos were grinning through his shirt. :D

Also, just want to say that I absolutely called this in 2014 and 2016 :p -

https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/commu...oan-thread-2014-2015.6646/page-18#post-631788

For what it's worth, we should be looking at Pierre Hojberg. Young, plays in the same deep-lying position as Tielemans, is unhappy and wants out of Bayern because he hasn't gotten enough first-team football. Buddy of Eriksen in the national team, and (tick in Levy's all important box) he is likely to be cheap.

https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/commu...e-sign-from-ajax-next.8220/page-2#post-817558

Fischer, Pierre Emil-Hojberg and Jannik Vestergaard are all up for grabs this window, all young Danish players with considerable talent and a promising future at whatever club they end up at. We get all three, then together with Eriksen we can form a Danish contingent that can keep the Belgian one in check. :p

Man, did I get it wrong on Fischer and Vestergaard, though. :D

Back