• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Player of the month 2019/20

Given that there wasn't much football played after that, I'll treat the rest of the season as one month

Player of the month:

March - Lo Celso (57%), Dier (18%), Dele (7%)
June - Lo Celso (37%), Lloris (17%), Dier (15%)
July - Kane (25%), Moura (21%), Lloris (14%)

GG PLayer of the Season 19/20

giovanilocelso040320a.jpg

Lo Celso - 14.8% (329)
Dele - 10.5% (232)
Son - 7.7% (171)

GG PLayer of the Season 19/20

giovanilocelso040320a.jpg

Lo Celso - 14.8% (329)
Dele - 10.5% (232)
Son - 7.7% (171)

I know people voted and I imagine tallying it all up can take a while and all.....but could we do away with the democratic aspect and just amend it to Son as we all know that is the right call? Not sure if folks on here have really shown enough to justify an opinion ;)

GLC is certainly welcome to a "well done for not being a complete waste of space especially compared to other new signings of late" award too so no one loses out.

I know people voted and I imagine tallying it all up can take a while and all.....but could we do away with the democratic aspect and just amend it to Son as we all know that is the right call? Not sure if folks on here have really shown enough to justify an opinion ;)

GLC is certainly welcome to a "well done for not being a complete waste of space especially compared to other new signings of late" award too so no one loses out.

Lo Celso has romped it from the turn of the year and has had a few games where he has really piled on the votes. I think that Son has been a little unlucky in the votes being split in his best games. Breaking his arm didn't help either.

Back