• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20

Watching Lyon last night I would be very dubious about Ndombele changing his ways anytime soon. They do love that extra touch on the ball and are not at all urgent in their passing. If this Lyon style is too ingrained, Tanguy is not at all suitable for the EPL.

Messi is quite good. Other points, flimflam handball call, 8 minutes spent reviewing obvious penalty calls alongside the empty stadium leaves this all feeling a bit hollow. Napoli playing relatively well though but don't see a major turnaround.

Good to see Fat Frank's racist boys getting another spanking from Bayern.

?

As for last night''s game, it was odd watching Barca...Suarez is evidently unable to make the runs that he would have so is having to mix up his game. Greizeman just has that looks like he has turned up for the wrong club, I don't want to over simplify the tactics or players but at the end of the day he is left footed, and would score a lot more if he occupied that right flank but there happens to be this other left footed player still knocking about at the club. It's a very different footballing landscape to Atletico and whilst the Frenchman is putting the effort in, he just looks a bit lost..

Him, Dembele and Coutihno is an astonishing misuse of something like 300m not including agents fees & wages. It doesn't seem like an insane prediction to say that it looks like none of them will work out long term but who knows.

Last edited:
So harsh on Atlanta! Looked like they had it in the bag until they went down to 10 men in injury time.
They were fine until our supposed new right back came on. Stood and watched for the first goal, and the 2nd came down his side, and he was, well I'm not quite sure where he was, but certainly not where he should have been.

PSG had the lions share of chances. Neymar was actually quite good despite that early couple of missed chances. He looks fresh. Can't see them winning it though.

Back