• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I still think watching his goal now on TV really doesn’t convey the speed at which he ran watching it live. There was mention afterwards that the Burnley players were half hearted in their attempts to intercept him but in reality they didn’t have a chance against his pace.

The other great thing about the goal was Jan claiming a brilliant assist. :D

I still think watching his goal now on TV really doesn’t convey the speed at which he ran watching it live. There was mention afterwards that the Burnley players were half hearted in their attempts to intercept him but in reality they didn’t have a chance against his pace.

The other great thing about the goal was Jan claiming a brilliant assist. :D
There was a moment when, just as Son reaches the edge of the box, the Burnley right back hops over his back heel rather than attempting to bring him down from behind. Presumably because he preferred to stay on the pitch.

Our most important player. Some will say Kane but we've shown we can cope without him. But without Son we dont have that unpredictable livewire element in our attack and of course he finishes as well.

Has he ever been seriously linked with a move away since he made his mark in his second year? Always seems to draw praise, rightly, but I never hear rumours that he could leave.

Has he ever been seriously linked with a move away since he made his mark in his second year? Always seems to draw praise, rightly, but I never hear rumours that he could leave.
Weird, isn't it? It's not like he's some sort of deep midfielder who stays off the MotD radar - he's a forward whose impact is easily measurable in goals and assists. Including more than his fair share of Goal of the Season contenders. He's even managed a Ballon d'Or nomination!

Weird, isn't it? It's not like he's some sort of deep midfielder who stays off the MotD radar - he's a forward whose impact is easily measurable in goals and assists. Including more than his fair share of Goal of the Season contenders. He's even managed a Ballon d'Or nomination!

If I had to guess, he's obviously told his agent, not interested in moving, no other reason makes sense, of course Levy would fleece whoever it is .. (Seems like a loyal guy, and we took the chance with his military service stuff, gave him the nation team time off)

Back